Survey
What's your name?Chelsea Norris
What is your worst memory?
Being at preschool where I was molested every day at recess by the older students
What is your best memory?
I have a lot...I think any time thatI am with friends or family and everyone is having a good time.
Why do these two memories stand out so much for you?
Because preschool shaped me a lot and my family and friends are very important to me.
Have you had sex?
Yes I have.
Tell us about your first time?
All I am going to say is that it was in the front of a truck with my boyrfriend (at the time) Cory.
Would you take it back if you could?
Nope
Whatis your favorite meal?
hmmm...I think spagnetti is my favorite
Have you ever attempted to cook it?
Yes, I have made it many a time.
If you could be one thing (job) what would it be?
Hmm...I always wanted to be a pediatrician...but now I think I would be a sports trainer if I weren't following the Lord
Why on earth would you want to do that?!
It would be so much fun, new every day. And I would be able to watch my patients play sports and sports are so much more enjoyable when you know the players.
Name 5 people that are closest to you?
Becky, Kate, Robert, Katie, My Mommy
Name 5 people you think know you best?
The above 5 thats what makes them the closest
When was the last time you cried?
When I saw the ocean last Sunday evening.
Was it a satisfying cry?
It wasn't the kind of cry that either satisfies or dissatisfies you...it was just a cry of AWE!
Why were you crying?
I was in AWE of what I was seeing.
When was the last time you had sex?
Dec 21, 2004
Was it satisfying sex?
No.
Why were you having sex?
Honestly, it was just because I was afraid of being alone and uncared for...he made me feel wanted and beautiful.
Have you ever slept with a virgin?
Nope.
Is it what everyone claims it to be?
Yeah if it's with the right person at the right time. I have had some amazing sex. But now being saved, I can't wait (but I will) to have sex with a Godly man (who will also be my husband).
What is your drink of choice (alcoholic or not)?
Water
If a girl/guy came up to you at a bar and gave you this drink, how would you react?
I would probably leave them a tip because they would be my waiter
What does love mean to you?
being able to sacrifice every aspect of your life for that person and having absolutely no regrets.
How do you want to die?
Peacefully in my sleep would be nice, but however God takes me will be for the best
What age do you want to be when you die?
I would really like to be a big part of my grandchildrens' lives...but again whenever God takes me will be just fine with me
Are you the kind of person that needs a reason to be in love? Or are you spontaneous about it?
No I am spontaneous about it...but I am particular on acting on it
How do you seek "partners" (i.e. relationship material partners)?
I don't seek them anymore, I just wait for God to send the One my way
Can you help me with this?
Ask God, he can do it better than me.
What is your favorite movie quote?
"Every man dies, not everyt man truly lives" Brave Heart
If you could relive one moment in your life, what would it be? (Remember, you only get to relive it once.)
The night in Tulsa OK with my youthgroup in the 6th grade
Describe your perfect sexual partner?
The man God has intended to be my husband.
Describe your perfect relationship partner?
Christian, Godly, family oriented, loves animals, loves kids, funny, kind, sings...even if they aren't good, communicates well with others, sociable, taller than me, cuddly, good smile, oiutgoing, conversational, my father approves of, asks my father's permission...
Do they coincide?
They will (taller than me may not though...lol)
When Mrs/Mr right comes, do you think you'll recognize them?
God will let me know
Where do you want to settle down some day? (Geographical)
Wherever God calls me, but I would like to be near my family.
Give us your impression on life?
It's a gift and it's an opportunity to show God we love him.
What would be the greatest ending to such a life?
Seeing his face as I pass into the Afterlife.

1 Comments:
haha. i find it funny that you and i have the same background template, and by i, i mean my friend and i...i don't remember what template i used...but it was a pink one too :oD
Post a Comment
<< Home