Purge
Well, I did it...That's right I gave in and went to the bathroom and made myself throw up. I literally had to stick my toothbrush halfway down my throat and use the bristles to scrape the inside of my throat...and I didn't even puke much. It wasn't enough to be effective at all.Then I went to college group and we talked about glorifying God...I am so mad at myself for giving in like I did and I have to say it won't happen again (and not just because it was so unproductive...but because it doesn't glorify God in any way).
My friend told me tonight that since she has been sick the past few days, she has lost about 5 pounds...It was so funny to hear her say that, because she had no idea that I had just been in the bathroom trying to vomit to lose weight, and there she was not even asking for it and it happened. I had a twinge of jealousy, but I am over it now...I mean I would rather be fat than sick like she was (and she's not fat, if that is what you got out of the last sentence...I don't think I worded it right...I am saying I am fat and that I don't want to have to get ill to lose weight).
It's 11:30 and I have nothing really important to do tomorrow...I mean I am taking my pup to the vet, and I am getting the oil changed on my car (and since I am going to be home, I am going to wash my car...and get my meds, since somehow my mom got the money to pay for them).
I also have psychology class tomorrow...and I am pretty excited I love that class.
Well, I am gonna go now (talking to a friend on the phone). God bless!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home