Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Fleeing...

Where can we run to escape the things of this world? What about when those things are stuck in your mind?

I said, "Oh, that I had the wings of a dove! I would fly away and be at rest-
I would flee far away and stay in the desert; Selah
I would hurry to my place of shelter, far from the tempest and storm."
~ Psalm 55:6-8

Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?
~ Psalm 139:7

For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock.
~ Psalm 27:5

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence.
~ Psalm 91:1-3

But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you. For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.
~ Psalm 5:11-12

"Because of the oppression of the weak and the groaning of the needy, I will now arise," says the LORD. "I will protect them from those who malign them." And the words of the LORD are flawless, like silver refined in a furnace of clay, purified seven times.
~ Psalm 12:5-6

I am in pain and distress; may your salvation, O God, protect me.
~Psalm 69:29

See, I run to God's arms. Where he will shelter and protect me. I need not flee far, for He is always with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home