Friday, December 09, 2005

Again...

Well, another semester of school is over and once again, all that is left are tests and good-byes. I have again failed a class and as a result my GPA is going to take a hit...I am so grateful God got me when he did or I would have killed myself over the grades I have now.

I still have to study, pack and head home. I'm not sure I'm ready though...This semseter went by so quickly and I don't feel that I got enough out of it (granted it has been one roller-coaster of a ride and at times I couldn't get the things I wanted from it).

I am going to miss my friends so much this break, and I am going to try to be more active this break than I was the last one (of course, God has given me my pain again so activity isn't going to be easy)...

To any one who knows me. Thank you!! I am so grateful that God crossed our paths and I wouldn't want it any other way. Know that you have made a mark on me and have forever changed me and who I am. I am learning to be less prideful, and I am learning of God's faithfulness. This semester has been a rough one, and I haven't gotten to spend the time I wanted with you (although it's not entirely my fault...some of you have just been down right unreachable...at least unable to be caught alone).

I am...I am alive and I am loved by God. that's enough for me, and even though I don't know what exactly is going on or where I am headed, I know it's going to be okay.

Enjoy the roller-coaster ride and along the way don't forget your purpose (glorifying God).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home