God is good
I have been so tired today, but I have managed to get everything done...for the most part. I turned off my alarm so that I could get some extra sleep (knowing that I was running the risk of sleeping through a test at church) and God woke me up with time to spare. Granted I had a weird nightmarish dream that caused me to awake...but that's ok. I tend to have weird dreams like that a lot anyway.I am getting a little nervous about finals week...I have one test on monday (at 7 am...I don't even have an 8 am class) and then 3 on tuesday. I am done with this semester on tuesday...but I don't know if I will go home then or not...I am anxious for this summer. It's going to be a welcome break and time to see my family, but I am going to miss my friends and the late night life here in the dorm.
Well, I am procrastinating...I need to go over my speech one more time before tomorrow (I have to give it in front of the teacher, and the teacher alone tomorrow after class). God bless
>Listening to< Foolish Things - Let's Not Forget The Story (AMAZING CD).
>Mood< tired but content...well a little hungry
>Pain Level< moderately high...but it's okay

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home