Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Late...late...late

Well please continue to pray for my cousin who is now officially four days past her due date. She is ready to have this baby, because she is excited to have her diaphragm back in working order (i.e. No feet smushing it). Our whole family is somewhat concerned, because inducing labor doesn't seem to go well in our family. Please pray that the stubborn little thing (don't know its gender) will finally decide to come out and greet us on its own. Please pray that the doctors will be blessed and that she will deliver safely and both mother and child will be safe and healthy regardless of the way it comes into this world.

Also pray that I can practice patience, because I really want to see it and hold it and love it...and I am sick and tired of waiting.

God bless!

>>>Current mood: Doing well, because God has blessed me with friends who read between the lines. Thanks to all of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home