Friday, June 17, 2005

It's been a while...

since I last wrote so I thought I would write a quick update.

I am doing well, and I am getting ready to go off to camp. I become more and more excited and anxious about it every time I think about it...But I know that God will guide me through it and that I have a nice support group backing me up.

I will not be able to write again until next Friday or Saturday and I am not sure I will then...But I will for sure write when camp is entirely over. Please pray that it goes well and that I learn and grow from it.

I have my car back from the shop. She is all fixed up and looks beautiful, but that has made me very prideful. Lucky for me I can not take her with me to camp (she'd never make the drive without a scratch...or worse). So I am going to be spending some time away from her, and most all technology.

Well that's all for now. If you are reading this, know that I miss you and I am thinking about you...and I will let you drive my car if you ask (in fact I am counting on some of you to drive me around a bit next fall).

>>>Current mood: Happy and anxious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home