Pain
I see my friends deal with their pain and I just don't understand how they can do it...With me, I usually just cry and take my meds and then sleep...But when I can't I whine and or cry...They don't they praise God the whole way through the pain and they even rely on others for help. They don't want to but they realize that God has placed these people in their life for support. I really need to get to that point...But how do I give in and let others help (especially when I can still hide it so well)?Oh God, convict me and teach me your ways. I love you and I trust in you. I just need to learn how to be more open to others and be less babyish when I am in pain and use that time to glorify Your name. Help me, please help your faithful servant...Help me through my unbelief. And by the way, if it is Your will I wouldn't mind being healed.
Amen.
>>>Current mood: Weary and pained, but mostly trying to understand it all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home