Wednesday, June 08, 2005

My mommy

Well, I have been home for a while now. Which means that I have had a chance to have a few heart to hearts with my mommy...and I have to say they have left me saddened. She is not a believer and she doesn't want to be. She told me today that she thinks everyone gets to go to Heaven, which confuses me, but that is what she believes. And then a few days ago she told me that she accepts all people of all religions and beliefs no matter what, unless they say that they are the only way.

It hurts me to think about her now...I mean if she died now, she wouldn't go to Heaven. And she doesn't have a real relationship with my Maker. And having a good relationship with Him has made a world of difference in my life. I love my mommy and my heart hurts for her! But I do not know God's plan and I refuse to give up hope that someday she will be saved, even if it seems hopeless now.

In other news, not a wholelot of anything has gone on lately...my car is in the shop getting fixed from my accident and my cousin is still pregnant.

>>>Current mood: Bored and sad...tired too...Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home