Is this really happening?
It is 9:07 pm on Sunday night and I have been sick as a dog now for almost 24 hours, and there is no sign of end in sight... So my question is, is this really happening?My parents and my brother are all packing their things right now...because they are off to OK...See, I am supposed to be taking him tomorrow, and I guess he just can't wait until Tuesday to see if I am better...So, my entire household is abandoning me (while I am sick and leaving me in charge of watching the house...which includes 3 dogs, one of which is an active and young puppy. 3 cats, which I am allergic to, but love anyway and fish). I also will have to get the mail...with a mail key I don't have...umm, now that I think about it, I don't even have a key to this house.
I'm not sure how they expect me to do all of this and it has left me here in tears crying siletly to myself "I want my mommy!" (See, I don't understand why all of them have to go...why can't someone stay and help me out? I mean I am really and genuinely sick, it's not one of my chronic illnesses, it's the flu or something and I feel awful...and now I feel even worse, because my entire family is leaving me here...ALL ALONE.
>>>Current mood: Confused. Where did my loving and protecting family go off to, and why don't they seem to believe me when I tell them something is wrong...I honestly think that they think I am making this up so I won't have to go to OK. I want my family back!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home