Broken, pained and alone I come...
"For I am about to fall, and my pain is ever with me." ~ Psalm 38:17I have been struggling so hard not to fall and allow myself the pain of being opened, but maybe it is exactly what I need...I just hope that I can fall into the arms of my Lord and Savior.
As for pain, well at this moment it is about a 9 and it isn't going away...My pain is ever present and it's average is a 5...My medicines are not working at all and I have only the hope of my new body that I will receive in Heaven (I am also hopeful that the doctors...who are actually trained in the area of my pain...will be able to diagnose and even treat me).
"Come quickly to save me, O Lord my Savior." ~ Psalm 38:22
The prayer that is ever present in my head, as He is the only comfort I have through all of this pain and solitude. I am relying on Him to get me through this, and I know He is carrying me (even though I can't feel Him), because I am still here and I am not in a hospital bed.
"My soul is in anguish. How long, O Lord, how long?" ~ Psalm 6:3
I am struggling with my pain and my current situation on this earth. Being a single has never been so hard for me, and the presence of couples and the one I desire do not help one bit. I am waiting for my time of relief (from the pain) and my time to date...but I fear that I will not find a pain free day until I am with my Lord and Savior. And as for love, I fear that may never come (and if it does it is most likely years away).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home