Monday, August 08, 2005

It's a BOY!!

Austin Jabe was born this evening just before 6pm and both him and mom are doing well. He has a good set of lungs, ten fingers, ten toes, and boy parts (everyone was sure it was a girl)...He is strong and healthy and mom gave birth naturally and is completely in awe.

I got to hold him and cuddle a bit and it was, oh, so nice. I am so excited (and even close to ready) to be a mom myself...I just have to wait for God's timing on a husband and then His timing on a child. But being a mother is my calling, I have never felt so right as when I held him, or when I helped 3-year-old Nessa see the baby. I want kids so bad, and it's a hard thing to wait for (even though it's impossible not to as it requires a little help).

Any way, I am deep in though as well as extremely tired so I am going to go to bed, I just wanted to let everyone know. The baby was worth the wait!!

God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home