Thursday, August 11, 2005

Did I do anything right?

Well, after a boring and rather uneventful day I am left with one question, because my father got on my back today...and it wasn't even really that bad.

Have I done anything right?

I just don't get it. I could be worse, I was worse, and I almost ended up worse...but none of that matters to him. I am still not what he wants from me, and no matter what I do it isn't enough. It's frustrating and disheartening.

I move in less than a week now, which will mean support and understanding and less hounding...but the disapproval will always be in the air.

On the lighter side, Austin went home yesterday and all is going well. He has to get another EKG in 2 weeks to make sure his heart is fine but him and mom are both healthy and happy...and right around the corner from me (YAY!!!).

>>>Current mood: Frustrated and tired...I am going to go to bed and try to rid myself of pain and ignore my feeling of failure because it's not reality.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, August 13, 2005, Blogger Eugenia said...

feeling a failure is no good. i know how it feels too. i'll definitely be praying for you! and i hope that i get to see you some more once school starts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home