Sunday, August 20, 2006

Can you help me...please...

Okay, so the pain thing is starting to drive me crazy. I have a few options...

1. Get everything taken out (completely ending the pain and problem...but also ending any chance or hope I have of bearing any children of my own).

2. Endure the pain any way (and inconvenience people with my needing looking after, as well as missing out on things I love and like).

3. Surrogacy...I could be the 'oven' for a family that cannot have children of their own (and temproarily stop that type of pain...labor will be something else entirely. But I would have to give up the baby at the end, and I don't know if I could).

I could really use feedback, and since no one seems to read this I figure it's probably the worst place to post...But I'm trusting that God will lead someone here with true wisdom (and that they will share it).

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 29, 2006, Blogger Abra McGillivary said...

I wish I was a woman of wisdom but I'm only a loving sister of yours. Pray and trust are the best answers I can give and that this life will have pain (emotional and/or physical)

You might just have to answer the hard question, are you willing to give up your desires of being a mother for God's glory if that be what he is asking?

Remember what you said about GOd answering prayer, either he will give what you ask for or he will give better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home