Monday, April 25, 2005

New Creature

Well, I was baptized yesterday and it went well. The water was freezing but that's okay. Most of my close family (close in distance..and relationship) was there. My cousin brought my nieces and they are just adorable. Everyone was kind of quiet yesterday at my party, but it went well. I had my friends and family in the same room and that was nice. I had the majority of the people I love in one room. Of course, Tia didn't come, because she is working nights...but her husband did (not to the baptism of course). I got a digital camera, which will be fun to play with...I am such a picture person and I didn't even know it. I can't wait to begin my projects this summer.

I am going to quilt, scrapbook, and cook (as well as work, take some classes and spend time with my cousin and brother). This summer will be a nice and relaxing time (at least I hope so). I am excited, because my cousin is moving home with her parents...which means she will be in the house behind me this summer (just like high school). I am going to be over there as much as possible.

My cousin is getting a tummy, but no one really even noticed (of my friends). I don't know how you wouldn't notice (especially with me and my younger cousin hugging, kissing and talking to her belly, but whatever). She hasn't gained a lot of weight yet in the pregnancy, but she looks good and the doctors aren't the least bit concerned for the baby (she may have gestational diabetes though, which is a concern for her).

I am sick, and this weeks goal, is to get well. I am going to rest and relax this week while taking care of my body (nutrition, vitamin, fluids...maybe even massage and self-manicure). I want to get well!! I hate being sick like this, it's miserable!

Well, I should go now...need a shower and I have a paper to turn in soon. God bless!

1 Comments:

At Monday, April 25, 2005, Blogger Eugenia said...

heya! i actually haven't read your blog much lately...just your OD. i enjoyed seeing you on sunday, and i did notice your cousin's belly. it's exciting. i have a cousin starting to look the same way! and her daughter is about 2 or 3, and yesterday when they came to my house to talk to my mom, she'd gotten a hair cut like your cute little cousin! i thought of you :) i hope you're having a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home