Answers!!!
Well, I have been struggling with pain all semester and have been unsuccessful at finding the cause of the problem until today...My nurse from the campus medical center is a true angel and she has helped me figure out what is wrong...I am going to be able to start treatment (which ironically calls for birth control medication...lol...don't worry this medicine is good for more than just preventing pregnancies...which I don't need right now).Any way, I am still confused about the whole thing from yesterday, but I am much more calm about it and I am not going to be dropping out of college any time soon (I am going to stay there until the end of next summer and re-evaluate things then). But God has blessed me with the answer to a question I have literally been praying and crying over for almost 6 months now.
Nurses, are God's angels of the medical field! And I am so greatful that He sent on my way!
>>>Current mood: Relieved! (I know the problem...and pain...aren't over yet, but I am on my way to a solution and I am glad for that...And I am glad that God answers prayers...even if sometimes the answer is no).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home