Lord Jesus is here...
Psalm 40:1-2I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.
I can relate so well to that...well, except for the pateintly part. I cried to him all through highg school, but finally I gave up. I told God that I didn't believe in Him anymore. I told Him that I was done with Him and His works. Then I came to college and I was changed. God literally came to me and pickedme up out of my pit. He gave me a firm rock to stand on...Now, I am realizing that I needed it. I was really lost, and I needed to be that lost to fully understand salvation. "That saved a wretch like me"...I never thought of myself as a wretch...I thought of myself as a good girl. Wretches were people who were immoral and bad. But you see, I get it now...I was bad too, even before I became my idea of bad. I am not being punished by God, I am being tested...And I am going to do my best to persevere. I am going to fight and trust my way through this...and I am going to spend more time in prayer. I am going back to the doctor tomorrow to find the results of my blood test. She is probably going to put me on birth control for the summer to see if the pain goes away, but I am going to try to talk her into sending me to a specialist who can do a laproscopy...so I know for sure.
See my thing is, I hate being in the dark. I am in the dark on so many things right now, and I'm not sure I can handle this. I trust Him that if I am meant to have children I will, but I also know that technology can most likely figure out what is going on...
I need opinions...what do you think?
Lord Jesus is here, and He will be there for all of us when we call to Him. God bless!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home