Friday, May 20, 2005

Reasons why I shouldn't watch lifetime television network

1) It makes me want to date
2) It makes me want to get married
3) It makes me want to have children

I am watching Lifetime 'Television for Women' right now...and I can tell you right now, this is a sappy channel. I long for a husband who will treat me the way the character is treating his wife in this movie...And I want to be pregnant some day so badly that I am almost crying (but the baby in the movie was just born and sappy music is playing right now, so that could be a contributing factor)...

My cousin is going to be giving birth sometime soon, and I am so excited for her...but I am also jealous. See, I am trying to go and do it the right way, and here I am possibly unable to have children. While she is single and unemployeed and she is but weeks away from having her first child...I'm not saying that she shouldn't have kids. She will be an amazing mother, and I can't wait to watch her begin (she wants children as badly as me...she just didn't have any reason to wait).

I saw her yesterday, and it was great! The baby finally woke up while I was with her (it's usually asleep when I see her) and it kicked...The first time, I only saw it (It kicked and it even moved her shirt...I was in awe), but the next time, I got to feel it.

Patience, heart, you will experience it soon enough...It's just hard to wait (I have never been a patient person). Well, I know which fruit of the spirit I will be working on for the nextfew months (lol).

Any way, I am on my way to bed now...I am going to turn off the TV now, don't worry.
God bless!

>>>Current mood: Tired and a little sad...God give me patience and strength...Continue preparing my heart for marriage, and please be doing the same for my husband to be as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home