Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I am not making this up

I am so sick and tired of my family not believing that I hurt when I do. For years, they made me believe I was making up my Fibromyalgia pains for attention and now they are trying to convince me that my pelvic pain isn't real...But you know what, my other pain was real and so is this. I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP! I just want to yell and scream and shout at them to get them to understand. I could even use their support right now, being that this type of pain could be because of some fertility problem (and all I have ever wanted was to have kids).

I am getting an ultrasound on Friday, and when I told my mom about it, my whole family was there and they rolled their eyes. My brother even asked me how much it is going to cost, and I told him that I didn't know, but we needed to call our insurance to see if they would cover it...His response was "you'd better get a job" (I held my composure and walked into the bathroom and shut the door...But what I really wanted to do was yell and scream and even hit).

I don't know where this all came from, but I will assure anyone that I have never played sick or faked pain...EVER...I don't see the point in it (and I liked going to school for the most part). I wish they wuold believe me and support me.

I had a good day other than that, but I have to go to work now, so I will write about it later. God bless!

>>>Current mood: Upset and losing faith in myself...why is it that my own family thinks that I am making this up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home