Sunday, September 18, 2005

May the name of the Lord be praised!

I am writing this entry as a praise to my Lord and Savior!

Last night, 3 of my friends were in Denver on I-25 on their way back home from picking up a motorcycle for a friend, when a car moved into their lane. They swerved to miss hitting the car and began to fish-tail. After that, they flipped the vehicle (at least once, most likely twice). I am glad to say, that God was there with them and did not allow any serious injury to occur.

Nick, Jess, and Meg are all safe and sound. They have some cuts and bruises, and they will be sore for a few days to come, but they were all wearing their seat belts and their lives were saved. Two days ago, there was a conversation with one of the people who was in the accident, where they told her to be wearing her seatbelt (if she hadn't have been wearing it yesterday, I would be going to yet another funeral that was preventable).

Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty! I am so glad to have my friends here with me today! My God knows me and is ever present in my life. I am glad to say that I know He was there yesterday and I know He will continue to protect His children. He will never leave us nor forsake us, and I am thankful for that. We all deserve so much worse than we receive...please take some time to thank God for all the blessings in your life, because it is the least we can do.

>>>Current mood: Gracious, humbled and very VERY thankful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home