Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I ask you Father...

Father,
Help me see your light...
My pain is great
And darker than night.

Father,
Take my hand...
I am trying
But I cannot stand.

Father,
Guide me though I am weak...
I feel abandoned and alone
Yet it is You I still seek.

Father,
Hear my cry...
Be with me to catch my tears.
Please dry my eye
And still my fears.

Father,
Give me strength in this pain...
Shine through me now
Let your peace fall upon me like rain.

Father,
Hold me in Your arms...
Rock me back and forth
Keep me safe from unnecessary harms.

Father,
Protect me from my fears...
I am filled with hurt and worry
And it is not adding to my years.

Father,
Still my heart when I cry...
Let me see nothing but You
Look into my heart and You will know why.

Father,
Place yourself on display...
Remind of where I stand
But still shine through me today.

Father,
Though I am weak
You give me strength.
Thank you for having mercy...
even on the meek.

Father,
Thank You for all that You give...
I know that it was You who died
Just so others may live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home