Thursday, May 05, 2005

Monument

I have so much studying to do, and so much work to get done (laundry, dishes, applications, packing, etc.) And yet there are only two things I find myself wanting to do...Make a pillar to God (with paper, and markers) and type...Obviously you can tell which one I have chosen. But I want everyone to know that God is amazing and good. I want to take a moment and thank Him for my salvation which was given to me this school year (and without, I would be completely hopeeless and helpless).

God is: Faithful, loving, all knowing, soverign, kind, merciful, forgiving, zealous, amazing, beautiful, beginning, end, good, life, the way, truth, hope, Rock, refuge, shelter, bigger than my storm, savior, redeemer, coeternal, creator, caring, giving, gracious, diligent, perfect, everywhere, enough (all I need), hope, peace, strength, reason, encouraging, supporting, miraculous, jealous, joyful, jubilant, teacher, friend, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Father, now, forever, unchanging, steady, real...and so much more!

I am thankful for His gifts of: Faith, salvation, soverignty, mercy, forgiveness, providence, beauty, creation (stars, animals, plants, weather, ocean, etc...), love, redeeming grace, life, death, path, word, community, guidance, marriage, friendship, transportation, shelter, food, love, safety, , encouragement, support, reprimand, zeal, joy, strength, peace, light, hope, son, Holy Spirit, steadfastness, bigness, reality, education, family, youth, innocence, music, voice, prayer, words, mentors, design, angels, pasts, futures, presents (now), sleep, dreams, desires, callings, truth, failure...and so much more!

I really need to go and study, but it was nice to get that out. It helps to give me focus, direction and purpose...Especially to something as unfun as studying chemistry for the 4th night in a row.

God bless!

>>>Current Mood:
peaceful, and thankful (also very humbled, and my perspective is much better now).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home