Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Safe

What does that word mean to you? See, to me it is something I thought was an idea, not a reality. I was watching TV tonight (which is a rarity these days)and one of the characters (the one I identify with the most) was talking about feeling safe...and she got into a car with a friend and they drove...I felt safe last night, I mean genuinely safe, and it was a blessing. Safety is a feeling I have come to desire, and I realized tonight, that oddly enough it is a feeling I am constantly found taking for granted. See, God has given me an amazing number of people and a great place here, and I realize that I have been safe this semester more often than I have paid attention to. Thank you God! I love feeling safe, and I just want to spend the rest of my time here this semester not taking things for granted...Especially safety. Safety isn't something I have commonly had in my life. What blessing have you had that you have been taking for granted?
God bless!

Current mood: Thankful, and sore (my throat really hurts...and I want some food too...I slept through dinner).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home