My prayer for you (also on my OD)
"Just between us...Today...I wish you a day of ordinary miracles...fresh pot of coffee you didn't have to make yourself. An unexpected phone call from an old friend...Green stoplights on your way to work or shop. I wish you a day of little things to rejoice in...The fastest line at the grocery store. A good song to sing along to on the radio...Your keys right where you look. I wish you a day of happiness and little bite-size pieces of perfection that give you the funny feeling that the Lord is smiling on you, holding you gently because you are someone special and rare. I wish you a day of Peace, Happiness, and Joy.">>>Current mood: Loving God and His plan...even if it hurts most of the time...and praying that you can come to that point too. God bless!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home