Okay
It says in the Bible, not to tempt or test God...Deut. 6:16 "You shall not put the LORD your God to the test, as you tested Him at Massah."
Matthew 4:7 "Jesus said to him, 'On the other hand, it is written, YOU SHALL NOT PUT THE LORD YOUR GOD TO THE TEST.'"
And yet, we as humans do it repeatedly, every single day...At least I do. Well, last night, He decided to humor me in a way that was a clear statement "Chelsea, stop tempting me, I have everything in control...don't you trust me?"
Here's how I tested Him:
I prayed one of those prayers...Lord, if X is meant to be, then please let Y happen now, so I know...Well, I didn't even get to finish my prayer, before the Y situation occurred...Hey, Chelsea, God is in control not you...
So I just thought I would write that, and remind everyone out there, He is in control, and He is God (not you...and for sure, not me).
Have a good day, and God bless!
>>>Current mood: Hungry, and feeling a bit stupid for testing my God like I did...and I'm still curious and anxious about X situation...It's a good thing God has so much grace, I really use it without even meaning to.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home