Boys
Boys are so clueless sometimes! I don't even know where to start and I don't even know what to say. But I do know that I am not going to be dating for a while...and not just because I don't think it's a good idea. I could swear that all the guys I hang with have fallen for Grinny (she doesn't have a clue). And the rest of them, well, they don'e really notice me anyway. I just want to be pursued...That's it. I want to know that I am desirable and that there are people out there that are interested. See, I want to date someone when I get back to school next fall (I would like to date this summer, but God and I have to much to do to add a guy into the mix, glad I realized that now).Grinny has lost her voice, and by the look Coy's blog, we are all having a less than ideal month (though some of it will be solved when finals are over...and a lot of the rest is entirely up to God to mend).
I am gonna miss everyone this summer.I just got to know Wrap (reynolds wrap, hehe), and now he's gonna be hours away. And Maxamillion is going home too! 2 outta the 3 guys I am usually with are going to be gone. And as for that other guy I have been spending so much time with (I will call him, Cub), he will most likely be working a lot and I won't see him much either. Grinny is going home to work and get her head and heart in order (something I will be doing this summer too). I am going to have time for family (YAY, I can't wait) but I am going to miss my friends.
Change, weird, weird thing. But at the same time, necessary and good...I just hope that I have plenty of opportunities to talk to and maybe even hang with the guys this summer (I already know I will get to see Grinny..and Coy too, which will be good, because I can get to know her even better).
I missed my recetation again today, and I have a lot to do...So I am going to go now.
Current mood: Losing steam as the day goes on...I hope psych class gives me a boost. God bless!

2 Comments:
i find that comment, amusing...especially the misuse of "there" it should be they're.
"Girls"
Girls are smelly, girls are gross
Girls get mad when you burn their toast
They talk about stuff like what to wear
And they all have longer hair.
Girls like boys who open doors
Who say nice things and do not snore
Girls will talk until you fall,
Unless they're mad, then not at all.
They cause confusion in my brain
Because the speech of girls is strange.
But God made girls so girls are fine
But God made slugs; so nevermind.
Written with love,
A Boy
Post a Comment
<< Home