Sunday, February 18, 2007

Moving

So...another guy has just moved into my home...and I have decided to move out. It's not a good place to be for me. I'm allergic to everything, and we now have 4 smokers living in the house 3 right below me (and they constantly have friends over). Also, no one believes and I'm not being pushed toward God. I've been praying about it and I will know it's truly God's will when I find a place free from rent.

Please pray for me too.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Wednesday, February 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there - ewww.... living with 4 smokers would want me to move out just to save what limited lung capacity I have.... Wow. Yeah, hope you find a good place - ya know, I bet the D-team / Summitview sisters will let you couch-surf, AND it will be encouraging for you to live with Believers huh? :) Peace, sis! Luv ya!

 
At Friday, February 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its been the longest time since i read anything you wrote, i used to read you back in OD, i see you arent doing all that good now, i hope you find a home to chill at, and if ever you need a place in el paso texas...feel free to drop by me and my girlfriend would gladly let you bust a night on the couch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home